Welcome to the FableCroft blog! I’ve been working away on this for a while now and think this website is ready (enough) to share with the world. To celebrate, I’m giving away a book!
Published in Australia by Allen & Unwin
Secrets, lies, murder and betrayal.
Micah Wilkins is a liar. But when her boyfriend, Zach, dies under brutal circumstances, the shock might be enough to set her straight. Or maybe not. Especially when lying comes as naturally to her as breathing. Was Micah dating Zach? Did they kiss? Did she see him the night he died? And is she really hiding a family secret? Where does the actual truth lie?
Liar is a breathtaking roller-coaster read that will have you up all night, desperately seeking for something true.
One of my favourite books of 2009, Liar is so cleverly written that it needs to be read at least twice! If you don’t already have a copy (or do, but would like to give one away as a gift, or to your local library!), now is your chance to get your hands on it, free!
1. In the comments, tell us your favourite Young Adult book ever, and why you loved it so much. (I have a fairly broad definition of what is YA)
2. All eligible comments will be entered into the competition, which will be a random draw.
3. If we get more than 50 entries, I’ll throw a second (probably different) YA prize book on the table.
4. Open to individuals (of all ages) and libraries only.
5. Open internationally – we’ll post anywhere in the world.
6. Competition closes on Monday May 31, 2010.
Please feel free to link to the competition. And have a look around at FableCroft while you’re here! We have Twitter, a Facebook group and a baby website for our first book, the anthology Worlds Next Door (due out in June). Nice to meet you!